Sunday 30 May 2010

Thank-you Gift


I made this little set for my workmate who went above and beyond the call of duty for me. My husaband was taken ill at work and he had our car. He works several miles from home and my work so Kathy gave me a lift to his work to pick him up so I could get him home in our car. She wouldn't take any petrol money so I made this little thank-you. I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful group of workmates, especially Kathy.

Supplies:
  • Stamps - My Sweet Pea, Basic Phrases
  • Ink - Cholocate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Old Olive, So Saffron
  • Card - Whisper White, So Saffron, Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa
  • Accessories - Pretty in Pink Tafetta Ribbon, Circle Fire Rhinestone Brads
  • Tools - Paper Cutter, Paper Snips, Word Window Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Oval Punch
  • Adhesives - Snail, Dimensionals & Sticky Strip
  • Other Items - Nestabilities Labels Eleven
She loved it, kindly said I'm wasted working in an office! Oh, to be able to craft all day long! lol
At least being a Stampin' Up! demo helps to feed my habit.

Thanks for looking,
Kathy.x

2 comments:

butterflyamanda said...

what a fab friend hope hubby is ok? have a great half term holiday hugs Amanda

Steph Roberts said...

this is lovely what a cute shape those cards are!