I made this set from the dotty set I bought in Asda a while ago, it was only £1.50 for both items so it was a bargain! It took a little fiddling (& lots of Sticky Strip) to cover the pencil holder but got there in the end. I finished the itmes off with some of the Sweet Pea Stitched Felt shapes, they're lovely & tactile. Not sure who will be receiving this set as I love it! Probably one of my sisters, then I'll have to make another (good job I bought two) so I don't cause a family feud!
- Stamps - My Sweet Pea
- Stampin' Write Markers - Rich Regals & Earth Elements
- Card - Old Olive, Rose Red, Sahara Sand, Taken With Teal
- DSP - Sweet Pea
- Accessories - Sweet Pea Stitched Felt, Rose Red Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
- Tools - Paper Cutter, Scallop Circle, 1-3/8" Circle & 1-3/4" Circle punches
- Adhesives - Snail, Dimensionals, Tombos Multi Purpose & Sticky Strip