I made this card for my son's school friend Talia. Talia's favourite colour is purple, she has excellent taste ;), so I had to go with Lavender Lace. I also decorated a plain gift bag & made a matching gift tag.
I always struggle with butterfly antena, my wire never comes out right, my drawing leaves much to be desired, so I tried silver elastic cord on this project.
I tied a knot at each end, folded it in half & stuck it to the reverse of the butterfly, what do you recon, good idea or maybe you have a better one?
- Stamps - Flight of the Butterfly, Happy Moments SAB
- Ink - Lavender Lace, Whisper White Craft
- Card - Whisper White, Lavender Lace, Sage Shadow
- Accessories - Silver Elastic Cord, Dazzling Diamonds glitter
- Punches - Butterfly, Scallop Circle, Word Window, 5 Petal Flower, Boho Blossoms, 1-3/8" & 1-1/4" Circles, 1/8" Circle Handheld
- Tools - Spong Daubers, Paper Cutter, Paper Snips
- Adhesives - Tombow Multipurpose, Snail, Sticky Strip, Dimensionals
- Other items - Plain gift bag, Martha Stewart Border punch