Tuesday 4 May 2010

Sarah's 21st

I made this card for my eldest Niece's 21st. I'm struggling with the fact that she's all grown up now.

As far as I'm concerned it's only been a short while since she was the tiny bundle of joy I held when she wasn't a day old! Now she's a beautiful young lady who I hope will realise her dream of becoming a paramedic.


Supplies:
  • Stamps - Swirling Stars Jumbo Roller
  • Ink - Tempting Turquoise
  • Card - Tempting Turquoise, Brilliant Blue
  • Accessories - Tempting Turquoise 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Fine Cosmo Glitter, Silver Brads, Tempting Turquoise Brads
  • Punches - Large Star
  • Tools - Paper Cutter, Paper Snips
  • Adhesives - 2-way Glue Pen, Snail, Dimensionals
Sarah loves blue & stars so I thought this card was perfect for her.

Thanks for Looking,
Kathy.

No comments: