Sunday 9 May 2010

Playing with the New Colours

It was my son's School May Fayre & I was in charge of the craft stall "Kath's Crafty Corner"! So Friday night & yesterday were very busy. All the boys & girls who crafted with me were lovely & they all had fun (I hope) making fridge magnets & door hangers. I had to apologise to the cleaners for all the glitter, it was everywhere! Note to self - no glitter next time.

I got the parcel Friday & it's taken 'til today to play! My fingers have been itching to say the least! Here's the first card I came up with. I used The new Rich Razzleberry & Melon Mambo together with Old Olive.

Supplies:
  • Stamps - Itty Bitty Buds (Hostess), Happy Moments SAB
  • Ink - Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo & Old Olive
  • Card - Very Vanilla
  • Tools - Paper Cutter, Paper Snips, Scallop Oval & Oval Punch
  • Adhesives - Snail & Dimensionals
Hope you like these new colours 'cos you're going to be seeing them quite a lot from now on!

Happy crafting,
Kathy. x

1 comment:

Marion said...

Hi Kathy,
Fabulous card. I love these new colours and that little stamp set is better when you see a card done with it.
Hugs
Marion