Thursday 20 May 2010

Plum Easel Card


This design is a blatant case of card ideas from the Craft Stampers magazine! You probably know by now that I just love easel cards, well the magazine showed how you can use your beloved Die Cutter to make shaped easel cards & I just had to have a go!

I'm not sure about the colour on this one, you know I'm a great lover of purple, just I'm not sure I should have used this shade. I'll have another go with another colour soon & try a different stamp set while I'm at it, goodness knows I have enough of them! lol

Supplies:
  • Stamps - Greenhouse Garden, Vintage Labels SAB
  • Ink - Perfect Plum, Pale Plum
  • Card - Whisper White, Pale Plum
  • Accessories - White Shimmer Paint
  • Tools - Paper Cutter, Paper Snips
  • Adhesives - Snail & Dimensionals
  • Non-SU - Nestabilities Labels 1
Happy Crafting!
Kathy. x

1 comment:

Marion said...

Very pretty Kathy. Good idea.
Marion