Friday 14 May 2010

Fresh Cuts - Bashful Blue

This is a very effective card that shows how well Stampin' Up! coordinate their products. I've had the stamp set for a a year now (it was in the last mini catalogue & made it into the main one), but I haven't used it for a while.

My upline Abi showed a card which was taken from the main catalogue & it got me thinking "let's have another look in there". I saw a card very similar to this one so thought I'd do my own take on it, just to show there are some fab ideas in there.

Supplies:
  • Stamps - Fresh Cuts
  • Ink - Bashful Blue
  • Card - Fresh Cuts Notelets, Whisper White, Bashful Blue
  • Accessories - Bashful Blue Tafetta Ribbon, Bashful Blue Brad
  • Tools - Paper Cutter, Paper Snips, 5-Petal Flower Punch
  • Adhesives - Mini Glue Dots, Snail & Dimensionals
If you need to know what products were used in any of the current catalogues, you can donwnload a supplies list from the Stampin' Up! website.

Happy Crafting,
Kathy. x

No comments: