Monday 10 May 2010

Rich Razzleberry & Soft Suede

Here's the second card I came up with while I was playing with my new goodies. When Stampin' Up! announced their Colour Renovation I was very diappointed that Close to Cocoa was retiring, I've come to love it & I'm sure you've noticed by the amount of projects I have on this blog with it.

Anyway,you can call me fickle, because I've fallen out of love with Close to Cocoa & in love with Soft Suede!

Supplies:
  • Stamps - Circle Circus
  • Ink - Soft Suede, Rich Razzleberry
  • Card - Soft Suede, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
  • Accessories - Soft Suede Polka Dot Grosgrain (another new product)
  • Tools - Paper Cutter, Paper Snips & Scallop Circle Punch
  • Adhesives - Snail & Dimensionals
  • Other Items - Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Thanks for looking!
Kathy. x

1 comment:

Lisa Runnalls said...

Great card Kathy. I like the layout and I love the Rich Razzleberry!!!