Saturday 22 May 2010

My Happy Sweet Pea


Don't you just love the cute bird? I have to admit I wasn't sure about this set until the Stampin' Up! Experience event last month.

My ladies got to play with the set, making 3 completely different projects, & I now love it! Lucky Loveday won a set of her own that day, hope she's been having fun with it!

Supplies:
  • Stamps - My Sweet Pea, Framed With Love, Basic Phrases, Sweet Stitches Wheel
  • Ink - Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Old Olive, Rose Red
  • Stampin Write Markers - So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Rose Red
  • Card - Very Vanilla, Old Olive
  • DSP - Sweet Pea
  • Accessories - Rose Red Brads
  • Tools - Paper Cutter, Paper Snips, 1/16" Handheld Punch, Scallop Edge Punch
  • Adhesives - Snail & Dimensionals
Happy Crafting,
Kathy. x

No comments: