Monday 24 May 2010

A Flower For All Seasons Set


I made this set as I'm in serious need of some thank-you gifts. I normally have several to choose from but I've been saying thanks a lot lately!

If you like the shape of the front panels, they are die cut using my Nestibilities Labels 1 set, love those nesties! I haven't been using my Big Shot lately, but I'm making up for lost time, it's been working hard the last few days (look out, there more coming soon)

I haven't put any greetings or sentiments on these cards, they're notelet size so the sender can put her message inside.

Supplies:
  • Stamps - A Flower For All Seasons, Tiny Tags
  • Ink - Basic Grey
  • Card - Confetti White, Summer Sun, Ruby Red, Cameo Coral, Really Rust
  • Stampin' Write Markers - Earth Elements
  • Accessories - Earth Elements Brads, Linen Thread
  • Tools - Paper Cutter, Medium Jewelery Tag Punch, 1 3/4", 1 3/8" & 1 1.4" Circle Punches
  • Adhesives - Sticky Strip, Snail & Dimensionals
  • Non-SU - Nestibilities Labels 1
Thanks for looking,
Kathy. x

1 comment:

butterflyamanda said...

great set kathy!!!! love the colours hugs Amanda