I made this set as I'm in serious need of some thank-you gifts. I normally have several to choose from but I've been saying thanks a lot lately!
If you like the shape of the front panels, they are die cut using my Nestibilities Labels 1 set, love those nesties! I haven't been using my Big Shot lately, but I'm making up for lost time, it's been working hard the last few days (look out, there more coming soon)
I haven't put any greetings or sentiments on these cards, they're notelet size so the sender can put her message inside.
- Stamps - A Flower For All Seasons, Tiny Tags
- Ink - Basic Grey
- Card - Confetti White, Summer Sun, Ruby Red, Cameo Coral, Really Rust
- Stampin' Write Markers - Earth Elements
- Accessories - Earth Elements Brads, Linen Thread
- Tools - Paper Cutter, Medium Jewelery Tag Punch, 1 3/4", 1 3/8" & 1 1.4" Circle Punches
- Adhesives - Sticky Strip, Snail & Dimensionals
- Non-SU - Nestibilities Labels 1