Saturday 5 February 2011

I've been having a play!

Hi Everyone!

I've been having a little play with the blogger template designer, which is why my blog has suddenly gone all spotty!!
Not sure if I like it, I'll give it a day or two & see, so be prepared for all sorts of patterns appearing for a while!

I do have some projects to show you, just got to find the camera!

Take care,
Kathy. x

Update, I logged in this morning and hated the spots, they made my eyes go funny! :(
 I also changed the colour as there was too much purple "Gasp, horror, how could I of all people say such a thing!" I hear you say.
Anyway, hope you like this style/colour better, though I could change my mind again....
Take care,
Kathy. x

P.S. I've also made a new tab that lists my 2011 workshops & availability, as you can see they're filling up fast. so contact me asap if you're interested.


No comments: