Wednesday 9 February 2011

Bliss Workshop





For those of you who can't wait until tomorrow's workshop, here's a sneaky peek at the projects we'll be making.

We'll be using the fabulous Sale-A-Bration stamp set called Bliss which has some truly gorgeous stamps, not least is the flourish. I just can't get enough of this type of image as they are useful for so many projects.

The two cards are very similar, I just swapped the colours round (they're Marina Mist, Crumb Cake and Chocolate Chip). I kept them simple, with a little distressing with the Cutter Kit and the Colour Spritzer Tool.

The third item we're making is a photo frame. I've die cut the base from chipboard with my trusty Big Shot and then another from Crumb Cake cardstock.The Crumb Cake layer is stamped with the flourish and a little Multipurpose glue adheres the card to the chipboard. The frame is decorated with some flowers and the butterfly, and I then glazed the front with some Crystal Effects to make it more durable.

I hope everyone enjoys making these, I know I did!

Take care,
Kathy. x

No comments: