Saturday 12 February 2011

Sweet Summer Squares

This card was made for one of my husband's work colleagues, who has a birthday coming up. The centre square opens up (I used the Petal Card punch) to reveal "Eat Cake" from the Cute by the Inch Hostess Level 2 set. Sorry I forgot to take another picture to show it opened.

I love this Sweet Summer stamp set, it's so very different from Bliss, but that's the great thing about Stampin' Up, they provide us crafters with many styles as we all have our own favourites.

I had so much fun using this set I think I'll be having a class, I'll adapt this card ('cos it took ages to make) and add a couple of other projects, I'll let you know what I come up with.

For those of you who want to know the colour combination for this project, it was Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette & Early Esspresso.

Thanks for looking,
Kathy. x

1 comment:

Zoe Tant said...

Really pretty and delicate card Kathy. It must have taken quite a while to cut all those lovely little pieces. Worth the effort it's beautiful. Zx