Saturday 15 January 2011

Hot Chocolate Gifts






My husband had a couple of his work colleagues who had been very helpful to him when he was poorly last year. He requested I make something for those ladies so I made these. I presented the gifts in matching gift bags (sorry I didn't take photos) and I heard the recipients loved them.

The mugs were filled with hot chocolate mixes, marshmallows, chocolates and a spoon. The collar was made using my Cricut Cindy Loo cartridge, I used my Gypsy to create a blank cupcake holder (instead of a fancy flower one) and roller stamped it, I then made the tags to attach to the handle.

I ended up making quite a few of these, to friends and some of my sister-in-laws (with some vouchers).

I have since found the same mugs reduced to only £1 for 4, so I've bought a few more packs for this coming christmas. You might think I'm a bit crazy buying for next Christmas already, but there are some bargains to be had after Christmas, the only trouble I have is remembering what I bought & where I put them all!! :)

Thanks for looking,
Kathy. x

No comments: