Monday 7 February 2011

Valentine Workshop





Here are the pojects my ladies and I made during our Valentines workshop. I kept them nice and simple as we've all been married too long for mushy stuff!!

The first card was made using the cute owl from Sale-A-Bration set Punch Bunch, it was cased from the American Sale-A-Bration catalogue as I thought it was so cute. The stamp set is only available 'til the end of the month when you place an order over £45, so let me know if the owl (and the other images) have taken your fancy! Have you noticed the girl owl has a tiny ribbon bow on her ear? I made it using the thin Tafetta ribbon in Daffodil Delight, remarkably easy to make if you first make it big, then ease the ends and tighten the bow to make it smaller.

The second card uses another stamp from Punch Bunch as the focal point and greeting, I used Dot, Dot, Dot for the spotty panel. The stitched ribbon (which was free during December's promotion) added some texture, together with the large button.

Finally, we made a heart shaped pouch to hold 3 heart shaped chocolates, we all had a try of one or two (just to make sure they were suitable) and they were delicious!!

Thanks ladies for another lovely evening of crafty company,
Kathy.x

No comments: