Saturday 24 April 2010

Work Thankyous

I made 3 of these sets for some of my work colleagues who have been helping me lately. The pouch contains some chocolates.

While I was on leave during Christmas my work was not covered, but I was promised some help in the new year to clear it. To cut a long story short it has taken 3 months, but the backlog is finally cleared. Yippeee!! So these are to say a big thankyou to Andrew, Marise & Carol for being complete stars. :)

I've been on leave again, but some of mywork has been covered this time, I really didn't want it to get that behind ever again!!

Supplies:
  • Stamps - Watercolour Vine Jumbo Roller, Happy Moments SAB, Terrific Tags (Retired)
  • Ink - Chocolate Chip
  • Card - Naturals Ivory, Chocolate Chip
  • Accessories - Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon (from Mini Catalogue)
  • Punches - Scallop Edge, Scallop Oval & Oval, Tag & Small Tag punches
  • Tools - Crop-o-Dile, Paper Cutter, Paper Snips
  • Adhesives - Snail & Dimensionals
  • Other Items - Chocolate Eggs (have plenty of spares, Yum) lol
Happy Crafting,
Kathy.

No comments: