Thursday 8 April 2010

Kathy's Birthday




No, not my birthday, my workmate Kathy's

It gets very confusing because we work side-by-side, when someone says "Kathy" & we both look up. At one point there were 3 Kathys in the same room, so it was Confused dot com!!

Anyway, it was my mate Kathy's birthday & I came up with this set which consists of:
  • Card
  • Gift Bag with tag
  • Notepad & pen on a magnetic holder
  • Fridge magnets
I had asked her a couple of weeks ago what colour scheme she has in her kitchen. She must have thought me a little strange (maybe I was going to get her a tea pot), but she said natural & green.

I remembered I had some of this Designer Series Paper that would work so I set to work & Kathy loved it.
Unfortunately the pictures don't show how I used Crystal effects on all the flowers, leaves & butterflies on the paper. The effect is lovely, you have to try it! (Please remember it takes a while to dry, ideally overnight)

Supplies:
  • Stamps -
  • Ink - Always Artichoke
  • Card - Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla
  • Paper - Tea & Crumpets DSP
  • Accessories - Crystal Effects, Always Artichoke 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon
  • Punches - Scallop Edge, Scallop Oval, Oval, Scallop Square & 1/4" Circle
  • Tools - Paper Cutter, Paper Snips
  • Adhesives - Sticky Strip, Snail, Dimensionals
  • Other Items - Plain Gift Bag, Notebook, Pen, Magnet Paper, Stiff Board
Thanks for looking,
Kathy.

No comments: