This card was made for one of my neighbours who has been kind enough to take in my (many) parcels that arrive while I'm at work.
When I apologied to her for the inconvenience, she said she was happy to help. I'm so lucky to have (on the whole) such lovely neighbours & this is to show how much I appreciate her help.
- Stamps - Vintage Vogue, Tiny Tags both from Mini Catalogue
- Ink - Ballet Blue
- Card - Very Vanilla
- Accessories - Flat back Pearl from Pretties Kit
- Punches - Tiny Tag from Mini Catalogue
- Tools - Paper Cutter, Paper Snips
- Adhesives - Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots