My stampers 6 ladies should recognise this necklace as I wore it at the Stampin' Up! event last Saturday. It might look really complicated to make but trust me, it's easy!
I'll take it step by step for you, please allow 2 overnight drying times, it's not a project you can make at the last minute.
- Stamp the large flower one & the small flower twice onto Whisper White card using Basic Black ink.
- Cut out each flower, leaving a small border around the edge.
- Use a Dimensional to mount one of the small flowers on top of the large one.
- Adhere a flat back pearl from the Pretties Kit using a small glue dot.
- Cover the front of the flower (including under the small flower) with Crystal Effects.
- Allow this to dry thoroughly (ideally overnight).
- Measure how long you want your necklace to be & add a couple of inches to allow for tying a knot.
- Cut 3 lengths of Silver Elastic Cord.
- Tie the ends together in a knot, so you have your "chain".
- Using Glue dots, stick the knot to the back of the flower.
- Again Glue dots, stick the spare flower over the top of the knot.
- Cover the back of the flower with Crystal Effects, pay speacial attention to the gaps around the flower hiding the knot.
- Allow to dry (again ideally overnight).
- Wear your creation with pride!