The flowers were made using the new Small Heart Punch from the Mini Catalogue. You'll need to punch out 8 hearts from some Designer Series Paper for each flower & fold each one in half, 4 with one side showing & 4 with the other (hope you get my drift).
I placed a Mini Glue dot where I wanted each flower to be, I then stuck the first 4 hearts onto the glue dot(only the point will adhere). Then add another glue dot to the centre & place the remaining hearts ontop. I finished the flowers off with a flat backed pearl, or you could use a brad or small button.
- Stamps - Very Vintage Jumbo Wheel, Whimsical Words SAB
- Ink - Taken With Teal
- Card - Naturals Ivory, Taken With Teal
- DSP - Sweet Pea
- Accessories - Flat Backed Pearls from Pretties Kit
- Tools - Paper Cutter, 3/4" Circle, 2-Step Bird, Small Heart, Oval & Scallop Oval punches
- Adhesives - Snail, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots