I used the fabulous new 2-step bird punch from the mini catalogue. It punches the body, wing & the branch in one go. It is a new style punch which stores flat, great idea for those of us with limited crafting space.
I've seen a few blogs where the wing has been used flower petals, I'm sure there will be lots of other ingenious ideas coming from the punch artists out there.
- Stamps - Vintage Vogue (for greeting)
- Ink - Close to Cocoa
- Card - Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa
- DSP - Sweet Pea
- Accessories - Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint
- Tools - Paper Cutter, 2-Step Bird Punch, Scallop Edge Punch
- Adhesives - Mini Glue Dots, Snail, Dimensionals