Saturday 29 August 2009

Soft Summer Notebook


I used a Pukka Pad A6 Project notebook as it had a plastic cover front & back so I can protect the decoration. It comes with some coloured removable dividers but I've made some clear ones from acetate & my cropadile punch so everything matches. :) A lovely present that doesn't cost the earth at about £2.

I used:
Stamp Set - Soft Summer
Cardstock = Elegant Eggplant, Very Vanilla
Ink - Elegant Eggplant, Lavender Lace, Always Artichoke
1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon - Very Vanilla, Elegant Eggplant
Punches - Scallop Edge, 1/16" Circle, Scallop Oval & Oval
Cropodile
Notebook
Acetate

How about making a few as Christmas gifts? Sorry I said the "C" word, but I've seen a shop with Christmas cards for sale already!! I thought September last year was early enough. I suppose next year they'll come out after Easter!

Happy Crafting!
Kathy.

1 comment:

Lyn said...

I really like this, good idea and I love the colours.