Wednesday 12 August 2009

Simply Teabag Folding


This is another entry for Abi's Funky Friday Challenge #29 of Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Basic Grey & Whisper White. I loved the teabag folding so much I had to do another one!

I Used:
Simply Said stamp set
Cardstock in Whisper White, Bashful Blue & Certainly Celery
White paper for the teabag paper
Basic Grey ink
Bashful Blue & Certainly Celery Stapin' write markers
Signo white gel pen
Certainly Celery poly-twill ribbon (part of this month's free ribbon bundle)
Scallop Edge, Scallop Square, Corner Rounder & 1/16" punches
Bashful Blue brad from the Soft Subtles collection

Thanks for Looking!
Kathy.

3 comments:

Rosina said...

This one's my favorite of the 2, I made 2 aswell but I haven't had time to post the second one also haven't given it to hubby yet though best give it him then put on my blog lol

Abi Bundy said...

lovely card kathy

FooFooYelland said...

I love the colour combination. BB and CC go so well together don't they?