Friday 21 August 2009

Punch Template

This is my Funky Friday challenge #30 entry.

I had the idea for this project while blog-hopping. I'd give credit where it's due but I can't find the site it was on! lol
Lesson learnt, don't forget to bookmark the great sites you find. So whoever you are, thanks for the inspiration, & your site is brilliant! :)

The idea came from a set of bookmark type templates that showed the apeture left from each of Stampin' Up!'s punches, I adapted it to make a key-ring. This set makes it easy to see if your stamp will fit the punch, or vice versa.
Surprise surprise, mine's purple & I decorated it on one side with the Simply Said stamps, I left the reverse plain except for the punch name.

I used:
Stamp set - Simply Said
Cardstock - Elegant Eggplant, Lavender Lace
Ink - Basic Grey
Stampin' Write Markers - Elegant Eggplant, Lavender Lace
Stampin' Pastels - Summer Sun
Uni-ball Signo Gel Pen - White

I'll add to the keyring as I get all the punches, nearly there! ;)

Thanks for looking!
Kathy

No comments: