Friday 7 August 2009

Opulent Petals


I did this card for Abi's Funky Friday challenge #21.
We needed to use Handsome Hunter, Very Vanilla, Gold, Bravo Burgundy & Elegant Eggplant.
I was told at the stampers 10 meeting that it was very opulent, hence the title!

I used:
Cardstock in Handsome Hunter, Very Vanilla, Gold, Bravo Burgundy & Elegant Eggplant
Playful Petals stamp set
Oval All stamp set
Versamark ink
Gold embossing powder
Scallop edge, Scallop Oval & Oval punches
Elegant Eggplant 1/4" grosgrain ribbon
Sizzix texture plate "Ivy Flourishes"
Gold brad

In hindsight I think I went a little over-the-top but the design could be used in a different colourway.
By the way, do you like the way I've done the pop-up? Not my idea I'm afraid, I got it from Craft Stamper magazine, & loved it so much I've been doing loads of them!

Thanks for looking,
Kathy.

No comments: