Wednesday 12 August 2009

Simply Said gifts

I made this card with a matching notebook & pen for my childminder who's a little gem! I don't know how she manages to fit everything into her day (with a smile) but she does & we love her to bits!

I used:
Whisper White, Bashful Blue, So Saffron & Certainly Celery cardstock
Cutie Pie Designer Series Paper
Simply Said stamp set
Stampin' Up! ink in Basic Grey, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, So Saffron & Rose Red
Striped Grosgrain ribbon in Bashful Blue
Scallop Oval & Oval punches
Notebook & pen

The idea for covering a notebook & decorating the pen came from my upline Abi, and since she taught me, I've used it alot. It's a lovely way to say "thankyou" without spending too many pennies. ;)
Thanks Abi!

See you soon,
Kathy.

1 comment:

Abi Bundy said...

very pretty! hope she likes it :)