Friday 5 February 2010

Last Stampers 10 Projects




For those of you who weren't members of Abi's Stampers 10 group, I thought you might like to see her last projects. Aren't they gorgeous?

For the box, Abi chose purple for me (what a surprize!) . I didn't finish it on the day, so Abi won't have seen the finished article. I also exchanged the post-its she provided with some die cut ones that I stamped. The papers is the gorgeous Tea Party DSP & I used the matching stamp set Petal Party.

The long thin item next to the card holds chocolate (it didn't last long, hubby had it). I'm going to make a few of them with my son for easter as I found some easter chocolate lollies in Aldi last week. He'll be giving them to some of his friends (& hopefully one for me!).

We used the limited edition Sale-a-Bration stamp set Happy Moments for these projects, if you want the set, it's free! Spend £45 (+p&p) and it's yours, but the offer is only 'til the end of the month, so contact me to place an order. Or better still, have a party because you can also get a free set if your party order totals over £300. Check out the Stampin' Up! website (see the link on the right) for details of this fabulous offer.

Happy crafting,
Kathy



No comments: