I promised these pictures to the ladies from my workshop. They are all adaptations of Abi's fab design.
I used this stamp set as Stampin' Up are donating £1 to helping the people of Haiti for every Greenhouse Garden stamp set sold until the end of February & I will match it. The flowers are 2-step stamping so you'll need a Stamp-a-ma-jig to get the best results, aren't they gorgeous?
We had a fun evening, each making 4 of these cards. I made the backing papers in advance, or else we'd have been all evening making just those. In some cases I've only used a strip or two of the backing paper, so a sheet of it goes a long way!
- Stamp sets - Greenhouse Garden, Curvy Verses, Happy Moments SAB, Whimsical Words SAB
- Inks - Just about all of them!
- Card - Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, Whisper White, Very Vanilla
- Tools - Paper Cutter, Eyelet Border, Scallop Oval & Large Oval punches, Stamp-a-ma-jig
- Adhesives - Snail 2-Way Glue Pen & Dimensionals
- Accessories - Dazzling Diamonds & Fine Cosmo Stampin' Glitters