Saturday 6 February 2010

A Flower for All Seasons

After nursing a poorly Ben last weekend I finally got to play with some of my new goodies, so you'll be seeing a few new images in the next few blogs. I've also been busy prepping for my next workshop, so I've been a happy crafty bunny!

I kept this card very simple, just stamping the image in Basic Grey, then using my inks as watercolours with an Aqua Painter. Love the frog!

A (very small) offcut of ribbon finished it off. This proves we should never throw those little bits of ribbon away. That's my excuse for never throwing anything away! lol.

Supplies:
Stamp Set - A Flower for all Seasons
Ink - Basic Grey, Real Red, Green Galore
Card - Whisper White, Green Galore
Accessories - 1/4" Grosgrain in Real Red
Tools - Paper Cutter, Aqua Painter
Adhesives - Snail & Dimensionals

Thanks for looking,
Kathy.

1 comment:

butterflyamanda said...

love this card super sweet!!!