Monday 22 February 2010

From Our House to Yours
















Here's another "New Home" card I made, I always make at least two when someone commissions a card from me. That way I give them a choice & I give myself a spare. I've lost count of the number of times my customer has wanted both cards, or that someone has seen the spare & bought it.

The pictures don't show this very well, but I stamped the houses again on some scrap card & cut out them out for adding to the base layer with Dimensionals.

Supplies:
  • Stamps - Neighborhood Jumbo Roller & Bella's Bloom (for greeting)
  • Ink - Basic Black
  • Stampin' Write Markers - Earth Elements
  • Card - Whisper White, Kraft, Really Rust & Very Vanilla
  • Tools - Paper Cutter, Paper Snips, Scallop Oval & Oval Punches & Aqua Painter
  • Adhesives - Snail & Dimensionals
Thanks for looking,
Kathy x

No comments: