Here's another "New Home" card I made, I always make at least two when someone commissions a card from me. That way I give them a choice & I give myself a spare. I've lost count of the number of times my customer has wanted both cards, or that someone has seen the spare & bought it.
The pictures don't show this very well, but I stamped the houses again on some scrap card & cut out them out for adding to the base layer with Dimensionals.
- Stamps - Neighborhood Jumbo Roller & Bella's Bloom (for greeting)
- Ink - Basic Black
- Stampin' Write Markers - Earth Elements
- Card - Whisper White, Kraft, Really Rust & Very Vanilla
- Tools - Paper Cutter, Paper Snips, Scallop Oval & Oval Punches & Aqua Painter
- Adhesives - Snail & Dimensionals