Tuesday 9 February 2010

Having a Clearout!




I'm selling some retired stamp sets as I can't demo them & I'm seriously running out of room!

The top stamp is French Flair ,a huge stamp which originally cost £14.95, but I'm selling for £5. SOLD
It co-ordinates beautifully with the Carte Postale (retired) set which I will be posting later in the week.

The set in the middle is from the 2007/08 Catalogue & is called Flaky Friends, it was originally £22.95, but I'm selling it for only £10, bargain!

The set at the bottom is called Oh, so Lovely & it was a Hostess Level 1 set from the 2007/08 catalogue. I'm selling it for £5, I'll be taking all the sets I'm selling to my next workshop , so contact me if you would like to buy it. SOLD

Thanks,
Kathy

1 comment:

Steph Roberts said...

Hi Kathy can i have the oh so lovely set if it hasn't already gone.