Thursday 11 August 2011

Sweet and Sour Cards



After the last team training event (thanks for hosting it Steph), I was well and truly inspired by Jayne's swap. It was gorgeous and she told us all how to make one. It sounded simple but I wanted to give it a go.

So the next day, as soon as Hubby was watching the Grand Prix and Ben was playing Star Wars, I sneaked into my cupboard to try and create one for myself. Here are the 2 cards I created and they were a lot easier to make than I thought they'd be.

I started off with the stunning Sweet and Sour DSP. Rose Red and Pumpkin Pie is not a colour combo I'd have thought of, but it works!

Jayne is going to be my room buddy at convention this year (can't wait) and I can tell we are going to have such a ball! She's so lovely and super talented, better get my thinking cap on for convention swaps as we only have 3 months to go (did I tell you I can't wait?).

Take care,
Kathy x



2 comments:

Vicky Hayes said...

These are gorgeous Kathy! Vx

Hayley said...

Still reserving judgment on the DSP (not one of my favs) but loving the card shape.
Thought you'd be well under way with those swaps by now hehe.