Thursday 18 August 2011

Sweet and Sour Blossoms Workshop





Here are some pictures of the Sweet and Sour workshop I held a few weeks ago. My ladies loved making the flowers using the Build a Blossom stamp set and matching Blossom Petals punch.

I like to get my bone folder out to curl the petals, it makes them look more realistic. My top tip would be to start with a punched circle of card as your base, then build up the flower, petal by petal, layer by layer.

We made the card and gift purse, together with a bookmark (but I can't find mine), but had some time left, so we made some more flowers to put on other projects. The last picture shows what some of us came up with, using the same ink, stamp and punch, pretty!

Several of my ladies now have either the stamp set, punch or both, I can't wait to see what creations they come up with!

I was stalking the US demo's sites during their convention and found some gorgeous roses made with the punch, scroll down to my last post to see what I came up with.

Thanks for looking,
Kathy x



No comments: