Saturday 20 August 2011

Printed Petals Workshop









What fun we had with the Printed Petals stamp set and matching roller Petite Petals. We started the evening off by making the top card, a simple stepper card that even I can do (and now my ladies can do too).

We then moved on to the chocolate, none of us ate it (though I was tempted to open one bar so we could sample it!). We wrapped it up beautifully, this makes a 5 for £1.29 bar look so much more than it is.

Next I challenged everyone to make a similar card to the first, but to do thier own thing and here's what we came up with. Mine is the first, the rest are my ladies', they came up trumps with some lovely designs. Well done ladies!!

You might have noticed that a rollered some Very Vanilla to make a border, but it's in Pretty in Pink and Rich Razzleberry. This is because I purchased an uninked cartridge, but it's sponge was in 2 halves. I decided to ink each half in 2 very different colours, You can buy 3 cell cartridges that you can ink in whatever combination you want, but this was an unexpected bonus!!

Thanks for another great night ladies!!

Take care,
Kathy x.

No comments: