Monday 22 August 2011

Cats and Dogs



At the last Stampers 6 group meeting I decided we do a couple of simple but effective cards before the main event. So here's what I came up with. I had a Sizzix Movers and Shapers die that cut the card and apeture, but you could punch out a square just as easily.

We rollered the P is for Paw roller along the bottom and added greetings to the card bases. Next I had a scrap of CS which I stamped the cat and the dog on and punched them out with the smaller square punch. I adhered them onto larger squares of Early Espresso, stuck them to the inside of the cards, using the apeture as a guide.

They took only a few minutes to make and the stamp set we used is so versatile, it has loads of different images for all occasions. I bought it clear mount and there are so many it came in 2 cases! A great value set I know I'm going to be using alot. Great for children to use too, as they are fun images that are simple to colour in.

Thanks for looking,
Kathy x.


No comments: