Wednesday 20 April 2011

Beautiful Butterflies Workshop


My ladies will be making these projects this week, plus another but I haven't decided what that will be yet!!

The card shows just how lovely the Elegant Flowers embossing folder is, I've only added a few Beautiful Wings embosslet butterflies and coloured in the flower centres. The Four Frames has come out again, I just can't leave it alone!

The box was made from the Scallop Envelope die, cut 4 envelopes and use Sticky Strip to stick them all together. There's a tutorial on You Tube here for a similar one, which is where I got the idea from. I've used some of the gorgeous Springtime Vintage DSP for the flaps for added interest and finished off with some more butterflies.

The box holds a nice soft flannel and 2 bathing roses which smell devine, and I added some acetate to the top to protect the contents.

I hope my ladies enjoy making these items, now I've just got to figure out what else for them to make!

Thanks for looking,
Kathy. x

P.S. I've now decided what the third project will be, but will hopefully post it tomorrow as I can't find the camera!

No comments: