Monday 18 April 2011

Springtime Vintage #1

I made this card when I received my pre-order from the new mini catalogue. As a demonstrator I get to see the new catalogues a month before my customers, and I am able to pre-order anything from the mini. The only problem with that is that there were so many gorgeous new items I didn't know what to order first!!

Luckily I already had the Scallop Circle die (and a Big Shot), but I did order the must-have item, the Beautiful Wings Embosslit die. Embosslits dies cut and emboss, this one has 5 gorgeous butterflies, some of which are tiny and make a great accent to a greeting panel, as I have done here.

The other items I just had to have were the Four Frames stamp set, with the matching punch. I teamed it with the Springtime Vintage DSP (lovely patterns and colours).

It was a simple card, you could make several in different colourway in no time as the Big Shot will cut several layers of the Scallop Circle at a time, and a few turns of the handle with scraps of card will churn out loads of butterflies.

Thanks for looking,
Kathy. x

No comments: