Saturday 23 April 2011

Kathy's Birthday Gifts 2011




I made these gifts and card for my work colleague, Kathy, whose birthday was last month.

She has loved my jewelery before so I made her a matching earring and necklace set. I first punched out circles of Elegant Soiree DSP and adhered them to Tim Holtz Faceted Charms using Crystal Effects, then used Crystal Effects again to seal in the paper. The necklace "chain" was Baja Breeze Seam Binding ribbon which is so lovely. I put the jewelery inside a Pillow Box which I made out of Vellum Card and embossed with the Elegant Flowers Embossing Folder, the embossing was inked using an Aqua Painter and I just had to add some more of that gorgeous ribbon to finish it!

The card used some more of the DSP, together with a Four Frames panel (sorry I just can't not use that set!!)
The last gift was a MINI Milk Carton filled with mini eggs as no birthday should be without chocolate!

Kathy loved them, just as much as I loved creatingthem.

Take care,
Kathy. x

No comments: