Friday 15 April 2011

Abi's Birthday 2011

Sorry it's been such a long time since I've updated my blog, but life & Blogger have been getting in the way lately. Every time I've had five minutes to update, Blogger hasn't been letting me in.

I've got loads of projects to show you, so if Blogger lets me upload all my photos, you'll have loads to see during the next couple of weeks.

My first offering was made to celebrate my Stampin' Up! Mummy's birthday. Abi is (lots) younger than me but her downline like to call her Mum!!

We share a love of chocolate so I bought a cup of Galaxy chocolate that you just heat in the microwave, they are super yummy (I had to try one or two just to make sure) and added a couple of bars of Galaxy Bubbles, they too are delicious!! lol

I made a simple open top box to hold them, added a piece of floristry film, gathered the ends up and used some retired spotty ribbon to tie it up. The outside of the box was decorated with some Vintage Vogue flowers with pearl centres.

The matching card has a Top Note die cut panel and the greeting panel is the new Four Frames stamp punched out using the matching Decorative Label punch. The top of the card base was stamped using the Very Vintage roller, I didn't want a clean image so I rolled it back and forth a few times.

The colour combination was Soft Suede, Crumb Cake & Pretty in Pink. Hope you enjoyed it, and had a lovely day Abi.

Take Care,
Kathy.x

1 comment:

butterflyamanda said...

fab pressie you have had to try it LOL tfs Kathy hope you, hubbie and Ben are well huggs Amanda