Tuesday 31 August 2010

Razzleberry Card Set #1


The first card I made to go in the box was a Christmas card, purely because I'm in that mode at the moment. I kept it nice & simple & used the gorgoeus Icicle Rub Ons from the mini catalogue. I also decorated the envelope to match using the Serene Snowflakes set.

I've used other rub ons before & always struggled to get the image to transfer, not with Stampin' Up's, the images transferred so easily. The pack comes with one sheet each of white and silver. I've since bought a few packs of these to decorate other items as my Christmas colour scheme is blue, white and silver, perfect!

Supplies:
  • Stamps - Dasher, Sincere Salutations, Serene Snowflakes
  • Ink - Rich Razzleberry, Versamark
  • Card - Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
  • Accessories - Icicle Rub Ons, White Embossing Powder
  • Tools - Paper Cutter, Paper Snips, 1/2" Circle Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Heat Tool,
One down, several more to go!
Kathy. x

No comments: