Wednesday 18 August 2010

Team Challenge - Brayered Tree


I bought myself a brayer a long time ago & have finally got the hang of it!
This card was for my upline, Abi's, challenge, the theme was Christmas so here's what I came up with, sorry it's late but Blogger hasn't been letting me upload lately, & I have loads to show you!

Maybe I'll be able to post some more while I'm on leave from work, fingers crossed.

Supplies:
  • Stamps - Lovely as a Tree, Tiny Tags
  • Ink - Ballet Blue, Night of Navy
  • Card - Whisper White, Night of Navy
  • Accessories - Whisper White Satin Ribbon, Silver Elastic Cord
  • Tools - Brayer,  Jewelery Tag punch, 1/16" handheld punch, Paper Cutter
  • Adhesives - Snail
Check out Abi's other downline, the links are on the right of my blog, they're fab!

Thanks for looking!
Kathy.

2 comments:

Steph Roberts said...

This is lovely kathy I love this technique!

butterflyamanda said...

love the brayer background fab!!!