Saturday 28 August 2010

Dashing Through the Snow #1


I made this card for the team training Abi held last month (I know it was July but I have to start early). I have fallen in love with Dasher & I'm sure he's going to be making several appearances on this blog before he takes a holiday on the 26th December.

I made my own background card using the goreous Serene Snowflakes set with Soft Suede, Chocolate Chip & Whisper White inks & Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint. The fancy greeting shape was made using the Punches Three Hostess set where I punches it out with the Scallop Square punch & then used my trusty Paper Snips to cut out the greeting.

Don't forget that the Punches Three set is only available until the end of September when the current catalogue ends, so if you would like to earn this set, contact me. I tailor home workshops to your requirements so contact me to arrange an evening of fun & creativity!

Supplies:
  • Stamps - Dasher, Serene Snowflakes, Punches Three (Hostess)
  • Ink - Soft Suede, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White Craft
  • Card - Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Chocolate Chip
  • Accessories - Champange Mist Shiimer Paint
  • Tools - Paper Cutter, Paper Snips, Scallop Square punch, Scallop Oval punch
  • Adhesives - Snail, Dimensionals
Thanks for looking,
Kathy.

No comments: