Monday 30 August 2010

Razzleberry Card Organiser


This started out as an A5 file which I covered in Rich Razzleberry Card. I decorated it with the gorgeous Cottage Wall Designer Series Paper & the Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Ribbon, which are only available while stocks last.

Supplies:
  • Stamps - None
  • Ink - None
  • Card - Rich Razzleberry
  • DSP - Cottage Wall
  • Accessories - Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon
  • Tools - Paper Cutter, Paper Snips
  • Other - Lots of measuring & patience as it's very fiddly around the clasp.

I plan to do a few of these & give them as gifts at Christmas, filled with a few of my creations. I've made the cards for this gift & I'll be posting them during the next few days. Warning, you may be fed up with Rich Razzleberry at the end of it!

Happy Crafting!
Kathy.

No comments: