Time for another card for a work colleague. It's Caroline's turn, and she loves bunnies, so this cute little character had to come out! I used the masking technique to get the bunny infront of the trees. Talking of trees, I "thumped" them with three colours of green markers, added the brown for the trunk & branches, to get a more natural effect for the leaves.
- Stamps - Forest Friends
- Ink - Creamy Caramel
- Stampin' Write Markers - Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Garden Green & Always Artichoke
- Card - Garden Green, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip
- Accessories - Very Vanilla 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon
- Tools - Scallop Border Punch, Paper Cutter
- Adhesives - Snail & Dimensionals