Monday 25 January 2010

Stampers 6 Notebooks



I made these notebooks for my lovely Stampers 6 ladies, I made 2 of each colour (Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink & So Saffron) & I think the notebooks came from a poundshop (£1 for 10).

I'm going to use mine for my wishlist, I'll also use it to jot down card dimensions & tips for some of the Stampers 6 projects.

Supplies:
Stamp Sets - Baroque Motifs
Ink - Whisper White Kraft & Bashful Blue / Pretty in Pink /So Saffron
Card - Bashful Blue / Pretty in Pink / So Saffron
Punches - Scallop Square
Ribbon - 1/4" Grosgrain in Whisper White
Accessories - Pearls from the Pretties Kit
Adhesives - Sticky Strip, Snail, Dimensionals & Mini Glue Dots

Thanks for looking!
Kathy.

PS
If you like what you've seen, why not join me for some fun evenings of crafting? You'd be taking turns to enjoy Hostess benefits (free exclusive stamp sets & free merchandize), learning new techniques & meeting other like-minded crafters. I'd like to start another Stampers 6 group next month so please ring me for details of how to join.

No comments: