Friday 8 January 2010

More New Year Gifts


As you can see I made quite a few of these photo frames to give with Ben's thankyou cards. It's a nice little way of showing off your loved one's photo & a gift too! I have one of these on my desk at work & several colleagues have made lovely comments about this project.

I even had Children as young as 2 years old making a version of these at our School Christmas Fayre. I volunteered to run the craft stall (no surprize there I hear you say). They loved stamping flowers etc all over them (I like to start them young, gets them hooked quick) ;) I also had them making christmas tree shaped cards where they stuck lots of baubles all over them & the most popular were snowflake tree decorations. All the items were die cut from some very stiff card I got from my local scrap store, so it cost next to nothing to make everything. Only problem now is how do I top that next year?

Thanks for looking,
Kathy.

1 comment:

Abi Bundy said...

cute picture frames like the butterflies