Monday 11 January 2010

A Special Day

I made this card to show that though the stamp set has some religious sentiments in it, you don't have to use the "May God bless you..." stamp. On the other hand I do have quite a few religious friends & relatives to I'm sure they're going to appreciate the sentiments. The cross is another gorgeous image & I'm planning to make a few easter cards with that one.

Supplies:
Stamp set - Special Blessings
Ink - Chocolate Chip
Card - Taken with Teal & Chocolate Chip
Punches - Eyelet Border, Scallop Oval & Oval
Ribbon - 5/8" Grosgrain in Chocolate Chip
Adhesives - Snail & Dimensionals
Tools - Paper-Piercing Tool, Mat Pack & Paper Snips, Fiskars Cutter/Scorer

Hope you like it!
Kathy.

3 comments:

Abi Bundy said...

i love that bird.

Steph Roberts said...

I like this layout, good idea for those not overly religious. interesting colour combo.

butterflyamanda said...

love this card, the bird is lovely!