Thursday 3 September 2009

Spacecat

You might have noticed how much I love the Crafters Companion Girls & Boys CD Rom, so here's another card! If any of you have any children who love to craft too, the images are simple enough for little fingers to have fun with.

This card was made using some printed acetate (sorry the photo doesn't show it up very well) which I adhered to an insert printed onto card. I then printed the Spacecat topper sheet & stuck the cat to the card & the flying saucer to the acetate. I wanted a neat finish so I stuck the base layer of the spaceship to the back of the acetate & the other layers to the front, that way no glue shows through.

Thanks for looking!
Kathy.

1 comment:

butterflyamanda said...

i love the spaceman on these cd's and the police car crafters companion do come up trumps everytime they bring a new one out!!!