Wednesday 9 September 2009

Punched Flowers & Tag

This card & matching gift tag are made using the 5 Petal Flower punch. I forgot how Abi does hers (& couldn't be bothered to switch on the computer!) so I did something similar, I think they came out quite well.

I used:
Stamp Sets - Carte Postale (please note this is on the last chance list so get while you can!
Card - Brocade Blue & Whisper White
Ink - Brocade Blue
Brads - Brocade Blue from the Rich Regals collection
Ribbon - Brocade Blue 5/8" Grosgrain
Punches - 5 Petal Flower, Scallop Circle

Stampin' Up! products are fantastic if you want a totally corodinated look & I love this colour combination, look out for some more coming soon!

Happy Crafting!
Kathy.

1 comment:

butterflyamanda said...

my fav colour yippee love what you did with the 5 petal punch beautiful!!!