Friday 25 September 2009

Bitty Buds Calendar

This is a sneeky peek at a project made with one of the new stamps sets from the new catalogue, only a week to go now! ;) Contact me if you would like me to reserve a copy for you.

I cased the project from my upline Abi, who gave these last year with her christmas cards, great idea!

The stamp set is called Itty Bitty Buds and is a hostess level 2 set with lots of flower buds (hence the name) and stems. I'm sure I'm going to be using this set alot this year!

I used:
Stamps - Itty Bitty Buds
Ink - Chocolate Chip
Card - Chocolate Chip & So Saffron
Ribbon - So Saffron Grosgrain (from August's free ribbon bundle)
Punches - Scallop Circle, 1-3/8" Circle & 1-1/4" Circle
Gold Brad
Calendar - availabe from most good craft shops

Hope you like it, thanks Abi!
Kathy.

P.S. Don't forget I'm having a Catalogue Launch Party on Saturday October the 3rd, at my regular venue. There's going to be lots of fun projects to make & take & I'll be demonstrating some interesting techniques for cards & gifts. Hope to see you there! Best get back to sample making!


1 comment:

butterflyamanda said...

you must of read my mind i have made a calender today for marion as a thankyou for taking me to the meetings!!!!! how weird? love it though can't wait to see the rest of the new catty see you tomorrow bye